Note: There are prerequisites for attending this workshop. Please see the prerequisites section.
- How to setup browser tests with CodeceptJS
- How to debug CodeceptJS tests
- How to write tests using PageObjects Data management in CodeceptJS
- How CodeceptJS can be used for mobile testing
- NodeJS > 8.9 (NodeJS 9 preferred)
- Selenium Server installed with chromedriver (you can start a browser with Selenium). Hint: use selenium-standalone npm package https://www.npmjs.com/package/selenium-standalone